Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Turning Japanese

When I talk with family members and friends about Japan, they often say, "Hey you know that song from the 80's by The Vapors, 'Turning Japanese'? 'I'm turning Japanese I think I'm turning Japanese I really think so!' Doo Doo Do Do Doooo Doooo."

STOP REFERENCING THAT SONG! Everytime you do, do you notice my face cringe (no pun intended)?

Do you know what that song is about? Obviously not! It has nothing to do with Japan! "Turning Japanese" is British slang for the face one makes during an orgasm.

Google the lyrics to the song. It's a about a lonely guy in a jail cell who fantasizes to a picture of his old girlfriend.

You guys are idiots.

1 comment:

erindgr8 said...

i always preferred to sing "learning japanese i think i'm learning japanese i really think so" as i 勉強'd.