Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Chirinuru Wowaka - Interview for Metropolis

Towards the end of last February, I interviewed Yuu from Chirinuru Wowaka and GO!GO!7188 for Metropolis Magazine. The article was finally published last Friday. Please check it out and let me know your thoughts!

Chirinuru Wowaka Interview for Metropolis

Unfortunately, it was nearly impossible to compress the key points from an hour-long interview into a mere 800 words. I will say this though, for all of Yuu's shyness, once you get her talking she really lets it all out. Yuu is a very cool person and an incredibly talented musician, and I feel fortunate to have had the chance to sit down with her.

1 comment:

dai hiep said...

Hello from France!

I'm a big fan of Yuu. I discovered her with Go!Go!7188, and since I am fond of her music (with Go!Go!, Chirinuruwowaka and solo). I'm a guitar player myself, and I can say that without her music I may have stopped playing music. In my opinion she really has the power to gather crowds.
I read you interview for Metropolis and was very happy to read it. It is rare to have interview in english or french of Yuu. So if you can write down more things about this interview with Yuu, it will be a gift!
I hope you will write other articles about Yuu and Chirinuruwowaka (or Go!Go!).

Best regards from France

Daï