Thursday, January 22, 2009

An Email While You Wait

While you wait for me to post about Korea (and now Kyoto) I have something for you to read in the meantime. Of all the people I met during my first trip to Japan, I've managed to stay in touch with just a select few, Masako being one of the Japanese friends I made that summer. She just returned to Japan from Kenya where she was working the past few years. We were trying to make plans to meet up but we are at opposite ends of the country. Read her email. It is sooooooo cute!


Eathan.

How r u?
Now i'm in Sapporo where my hometown!!
So my plan it will be like that.
At first, i'll study for pass the school of studying "Rehabilitation School".
Secound, if i'll pass that exam i'll study in that school for 1year!
And then I WILL GO BACK TO KENYA!!
Bcoz, i got boyfriend who is Kenyan!!Like Mr.OBAMA!!

So, and you? What is ur plan??

If we meet again in Hakodate it will be so cooool!!
What do you think about that??

Thanks, and have a nice time!!

MASAKO

No comments: